General Information About Parker College of Chiropractic
To educate individuals in chiropractic wellness to be leaders in education, research, and service as primary care physicians and gatekeepers for direct access to the health delivery system.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,190 Native American 12 Asian 84 African American 93 Hispanic 100 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 62 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 734