General Information About Paul Mitchell the School-Houston
Our school's mission is to provide a quality educational system to prepare students to pass the state board examination and to gain employment within the field of Cosmetology. We are passionately committed to provide a solid educational foundation to empower our team in the pursuit of excellence and we strongly believe that when people come first, success will follow.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 304 Native American 1 Asian 9 African American 51 Hispanic 78 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 170 Enrolled FullTime Graduates