General Information About Pipo Academy of Hair Design
The Academy's objectives and mission is to give the student the best cosmetology training possible, so they can be well prepared for the state examination and to assist these students in current job placements so they can complete their education and be better qualified to retain good paying jobs. Preparing grads for careers in cosmetology arts & science and/or related fields is the Academy's chief mission.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 46%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 86 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 83.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 46 Enrolled FullTime Graduates