General Information About Royal Beauty Careers
The MISSION of Royal Beauty Careers is to create an outstanding career school producing the best licensed graduates, whether they are cosmetologists, manicurists, facialists, or instructors, to enter the job market and succeed.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 381 Native American 0.0 Asian 3.0 African American 256.0 Hispanic 47.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 161 Enrolled FullTime Graduates