General Information About Sanford-Brown College
The mission of Sanford-Brown Institute is to meet the needs of adult students and employers by providing quality, focused programs of education in allied health care and related fields that prepare students for employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 603 Percent Admitted 65% Men Admitted 49% Women Admitted 70% Full Time Retention Rate 73%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $15,331 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,740 Native American 14 Asian 61 African American 622 Hispanic 326 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,236 Enrolled FullTime Graduates