General Information About School of Automotive Machinists
To offer training and instruction in automotive technology at a superior level. To provide an opportunity for a student to achieve an entry level skilled trade in the automotive field. To offer an education which will enrich one's personal life and prepare him/her for better citizenship, as well as, increase his/her employment potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 23 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 136 Native American 4.0 Asian 1.0 African American 9.0 Hispanic 9.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 106 Enrolled FullTime Graduates