General Information About Sebring Career Schools
The Mission of Sebring Career Schools is to train men and women: 1. To procure a living in the business world. 2. To become productive citizens on both local and national levels. 3. To recognize problems and procedures of business and industry from the viewpoint of both producer and consumer. 4. To discern economic situations with an open minded ability to accept the most plausible. 5. To develop self discipline, self-reliance, and self-direction. 6. To gain entry-level positions in the national work force as success oriented individuals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 87%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 53 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 9 Hispanic 15 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 42 Enrolled FullTime Graduates