General Information About Southeast Texas Career Institute
The mission of the Southeast Texas Career Institute is to educate each student to function successfully in the career field of their choice. The Southeast Texas Career Institute has high expectations of its students and dedicates its efforts and resources to assure that each student will become a lifelong learner.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 176 Native American 1 Asian 0 African American 7 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 118 Enrolled FullTime Graduates