General Information About Southern Careers Institute Inc-Austin
Instruct studtnts to such competency levels that they are qualified for employment and become gainfully employed in their chosen profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 29 Percent Admitted 93% Men Admitted 80% Women Admitted 96% Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 537 Native American 0.0 Asian 6.0 African American 117.0 Hispanic 280.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 290 Enrolled FullTime Graduates