General Information About Southern Careers Institute Inc-Pharr
Instruct studtnts to such competency levels that they are qualified for employment and become gainfully employed in their chosen profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 28 Percent Admitted 86% Men Admitted 80% Women Admitted 87% Full Time Retention Rate 59%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 412 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 12 Hispanic 387 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 310 Enrolled FullTime Graduates