General Information About Southern Careers Institute Inc-San Antonio
Instruct students to such competency levels that they are qualified for employment and become gainfully employed in their chosen profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 38 Percent Admitted 89% Men Admitted 75% Women Admitted 93% Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 793 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 103 Hispanic 577 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 540 Enrolled FullTime Graduates