General Information About Southwest School of Business and Technical Careers-San Antonio
The mission of S.W. School of Business & Technical Careers is to respond in a climate of intellectual freedom with quality training programs, and to the educational needs of our multicultural community. S.W. School is committed to excellence in teaching and to flexibility in its programs and institutional approaches as it seeks to guide students toward achievement of their maximum potential. We seek to enable each student to become a self-directed, life long learner capable of participating in and contributing to their community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 440 Native American 0.0 Asian 12.0 African American 51.0 Hispanic 256.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 422 Enrolled FullTime Graduates