General Information About Star College of Cosmetology 2
Our mission is to provide students with as much practical expierence, technical information, and artistic design as we can in a short space of time so that our students can pass the state exam, become employed for entry level positions and to meet the challenges of this ever changing profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 137 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 30.0 Hispanic 20.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 80 Enrolled FullTime Graduates