General Information About Temple College
The mission of Temple College is to serve the founders’ vision by meeting the needs of individual students, area communities, and businesses through quality educational programs and services that reflect our commitment to quality and integrity while preparing our diverse population as they enter an ever-changing global society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 49%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 7,715 Native American 59.0 Asian 134.0 African American 1,411.0 Hispanic 1,366.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,319 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0