General Information About Texas College of Cosmetology
The prime objective of Texas College is to prepare our students to become successful members of the Cosmetology profession. To prepare students for the State Board Exam and for a career in Cosmetology. We not only teach the techniques and artistry of cosmetology, but also teach poise, charm, self-reliance, business practices and personal and public hygiene.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 77 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 3.0 Hispanic 38.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 48 Enrolled FullTime Graduates