General Information About Texas School of Business-Friendswood Inc
Texas School of Business is an institution of higher education dedicated to providing quality programs that integrate the curriculum with professional skill development empowering students to achieve their lifelong personal and professional goals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 769 Native American 1.0 Asian 1.0 African American 11.0 Hispanic 19.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 300 Enrolled FullTime Graduates