General Information About Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
The mission of the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center is to improve the health of people by providing high quality educational opportunities to students and health care professionals, advancing knowledge through scholarship and research, and providing patient care and service.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,742 Native American 22 Asian 398 African American 253 Hispanic 500 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 850 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 2,236