General Information About Texas Vocational Schools Inc
The history of Texas Vocational Schools is filled with stories of graduates who have made their way up the career ladders in business and industry. Texas Vocational Schools is an accredited post-secondary occupational education institute of higher learning, dedicated exclusively to career training. This career training provides the type of hands-on education that will prepare students for today’s workforce.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 210 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 23.0 Hispanic 119.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 124 Enrolled FullTime Graduates