General Information About University of North Texas Health Science Center
To improve the health and quality of life for the people of Texas and beyond through excellence in education, research, clinical care and community engagement and to provide national leadership in primary care.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $0 Other Federal Grants $0 Scholarships & Fellowships $1,193,613 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $361,256 Average Grant Dollars Issued $400,055 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $596,807
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,484 Native American 6 Asian 270 African American 147 Hispanic 164 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 1,408