General Information About Vet Tech Institute of Houston
Bradford School of Business offers diploma and associate degree programs designed to train students for professional careers in business and related fields. Relatively short, yet remarkably comprehensive, these programs are carefully planned to provide the best education possible. Bradford programs are organized to stress maximum proficiency in specific business and related skills. General education is integrated into the associate degree programs to enhance the students' personal development and career potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 183 Percent Admitted 49% Men Admitted 33% Women Admitted 52% Full Time Retention Rate 51%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 206 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 22 Hispanic 74 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 214 Enrolled FullTime Graduates