General Information About Wade College
Wade College is a privately sponsored college offering an associate degree program in merchandising and design. The college is a teaching institution that emphasizes specialized professional study and the liberal arts. Wade College exists and operates to provide its students with the skills and knowledge to be a productive part of American society. It further seeks to provide them with an enriching cultural, moral, economic, and social experience. The college is committed to serving the changing requirements of the merchandise marketing, fashion design, graphic design, and interior design fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 81%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 325 Native American 2.0 Asian 6.0 African American 137.0 Hispanic 47.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 248 Enrolled FullTime Graduates