General Information About Western Technical College
Western Wisconsin Technical College is committed to excellence in learning, continuous improvement, student success, employer satisfaction and community partnerships.
Western Technical College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://www.westerntech.edu/consumer-information/.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2012.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 520 Native American 0.0 % Asian 0.0 % African American 5.0 % Hispanic 74.0 % Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 520 Enrolled FullTime Graduates