General Information About Western Technical College
Provide quality training in a caring, professional way that will prepare a new student or upgrade an experienced worker to succeed in the modern, high-tech workforce.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 384 Percent Admitted 68% Men Admitted 73% Women Admitted 60% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,203 Native American 7.0 Asian 0.0 African American 18.0 Hispanic 1,100.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 722 Enrolled FullTime Graduates