General Information About AmeriTech College
Through quality training and education, the mission of AmeriTech College is to prepare graduates with the necessary knowledge, skills, and dispositions to become competent professionals in their chosen field of study.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 148 Percent Admitted 73% Men Admitted 73% Women Admitted 73% Full Time Retention Rate 94%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $19,452 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $854
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 482 Native American 2 Asian 15 African American 3 Hispanic 28 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 293 Enrolled FullTime Graduates