General Information About Broadview University-Layton
Our mission is to provide a high quality education that enables our graduates to reach their career and life goals through knowledge and skills training that meets the needs of business, industry, and government.
This school is accredited by the nationally unrecognized Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $13,860 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,500
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 325 Native American 4 Asian 3 African American 10 Hispanic 27 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 28 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0