General Information About Broadview University
Our mission is to provide a high quality education that enables our graduates to reach their career and life goals through knowledge and skills training that meets the needs of business, industry, and government.
The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
This school is accredited by the nationally unrecognized Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 255 Percent Admitted 99% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 99% Full Time Retention Rate 33%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,035 Native American 14 Asian 26 African American 13 Hispanic 73 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 142 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0