General Information About Cameo College of Essential Beauty
To provide the highest quality of education possible and supply the Cosmetology Arts and Science including Esthetics, Permanent Cosmetics and Electrolysis industry with true professionals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 91%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 364 Native American 2 Asian 6 African American 6 Hispanic 22 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 86 Enrolled FullTime Graduates