General Information About Evans Hairstyling College
1. To teach a person to become a professional (looks, actions, & ability). 2. To teach them the arts of hairstyling and all phases of beauty culture. 3. To teach the ability to meet, talk, and get along with people. 4. To understand the customer's needs, wants and desires. 5. How you, too, can become a successful salon owner in today's world. 6. How to outline your work to TODAY'S Hairstying Salon.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 30 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 36 Enrolled FullTime Graduates