General Information About Everest College-West Valley City
Making sure out students are well prepared when it comes time to launch a career is job-one for the entire staff at the Salt Lake City Campus. Education is a vehicle that allows an individual to take his or her career possibilities to another level We also believe that education is only a piece of the puzzle. People accomplish best when surrounded by a support structure that does everything to support their endeavors. As a result, we are with are students every step of the way, from the moment they arrive until the day they graduate.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 134 Percent Admitted 73% Men Admitted 65% Women Admitted 76% Full Time Retention Rate 40%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,037 Native American 36 Asian 122 African American 41 Hispanic 223 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 389 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0