General Information About ITT Technical Institute-Murray
At ITT Technical Institutes, we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in today's fastest growing career fields, including electronics, web development, computer programming,computer networking, computer drafting and design, criminal justice, business and health sciences.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 337 Percent Admitted 51% Men Admitted 50% Women Admitted 55% Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,249 Native American 10.0 Asian 64.0 African American 24.0 Hispanic 148.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 687 Enrolled FullTime Graduates