General Information About Marinello Schools of Beauty
The primary mission of Fran Brown College of Beauty is to provide quality education that enables our graduates to become viable, marketable, and successful in the cosmetology industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 236 Native American 3.0 Asian 2.0 African American 6.0 Hispanic 18.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 112 Enrolled FullTime Graduates