General Information About Myotherapy College of Utah
We believe potential to be a great asset that each individual possesses. Our mission is to provide an avenue of learning that will develop that potiential in those students who believe in the world of massage and lead to their licensure and success in this field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 88 Native American 1.0 Asian 0.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 5.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 22 Enrolled FullTime Graduates