General Information About Neumont University
The mission of Neumont University is to provide a professional education that is rich in ideas, current in industry practices, and deep in technological insight from the input of industry-leading partners.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 164 Percent Admitted 80% Men Admitted 80% Women Admitted 75% Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $30,620 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,820
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 282 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 268 Enrolled FullTime Graduates