General Information About Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College
Nestled at the base of the rugged Wasatch Mountains, the Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College offers a 35-year history of practical education. It offers convenient schedules, competency-based learning, and training opportunities in high-demand fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 23%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,885 Native American 59 Asian 117 African American 113 Hispanic 1,517 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 587 Enrolled FullTime Graduates