General Information About Renaissance School of Therapeutic Massage
Our mission at Renaissance School of Therapeutic Massage is to provide quality education for students wanting to learn the healing arts and benefits of therapeutic massage. Our commitment is to facilitate growth and development for our students in a nurturing and productive atmosphere.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 29 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 20 Enrolled FullTime Graduates