General Information About Sherman Kendalls Academy of Beauty Arts & Sciences
Our goal is to prepare each student to pass the state exam for licensing and help the student attain personal fulfillment and financial security through a successful career in Cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 44 Native American 0 Asian 3 African American 1 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 61 Enrolled FullTime Graduates