General Information About Sherman Kendall's Academy-Sugarhouse
To successfully inspire, motivate, educate and train each individual student in order to develop superior technical skills, strong work habits and the ability to succeed in the cosmetology industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 70 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 3 Hispanic 9 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 62 Enrolled FullTime Graduates