General Information About Stevens-Henager College-Ogden
We are dedicated to helping our students graduate and get a much better job sooner. We focus on educating people for careers. Our goal is for our students to achieve success in career-oriented programs that will culminate in satisfactory career placement in entry-level positions in their field of work or advancement in their current employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 417 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 8.0 Hispanic 42.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 402 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 3