General Information About Uintah Basin Applied Technology College
The mission of Uintah Basin Applied Technology College (UBATC) is to provide flexible technology education and skilled training in order to encourage individual and employer growth in partnership with the communities we serve.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 307 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,283 Native American 105 Asian 16 African American 11 Hispanic 52 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 180 Enrolled FullTime Graduates