General Information About Utah College of Massage Therapy Inc-Utah Valley
To provide quality education and career development in the field of massage therapy and related bodywork.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 314 Native American 3 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 11 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 138 Enrolled FullTime Graduates