General Information About Vista College
The mission of Computer Career Center a division of Vista College is to provide high quality, specialized career preparation and personal enhancement that will allow you to meet and cope with technological changes that will result in employment and career success.
Vista College is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE)
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2012.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants N/A Percent Admitted N/A Men Admitted N/A Women Admitted N/A Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 109 Native American 2.0 Asian 1.0 African American 23.0 Hispanic 26.0