General Information About Burlington Technical Center
It is the mission of the Burlington Technical Center to provide students with the skills and attitudes necessary to become productive members of the work force and to go on to further education and training.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 16 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 7 Enrolled FullTime Graduates