General Information About Community College of Vermont
Community College of Vermont, a Vermont State College, supports and challenges all students in meeting their educational goals through an abiding commitment to access, affordability, and student success.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 42%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 9,923 Native American 84 Asian 135 African American 160 Hispanic 155 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,384 Enrolled FullTime Graduates