General Information About New England Culinary Institute
The mission of New England Culinary Institute is to be the recognized leader in delivering hands-on, standards-based education for the food and beverage industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $6,776 Books & Supplies Cost Dorm Capacity 200
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 701 Native American 8 Asian 39 African American 18 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 613 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0