General Information About Sterling College
To develop creative and thoughtful leaders who understand a maturing Christian faith.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 94 Percent Admitted 79% Men Admitted 72% Women Admitted 84% Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 130 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 97 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0