General Information About The Salon Professional Academy
We are driven to help you grow and succeed and are excited about your future! We believe you must have fun, work hard and laugh to make a difference in people's lives, and our training methods and environment support just that! Our interactive materials are designed for the visual learner, enhanced with real world case studies - not just theory. Our small class size, promotes an intimate learning environment where everybody knows your name. Join us! Classes are forming now.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 91%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 122 Native American 1 Asian 1 African American 1 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 82 Enrolled FullTime Graduates