General Information About Advanced Technology Institute
Advanced Technology Institute’s mission is to provide technically current education and training to individuals in air conditioning and heating, automotive, heavy vehicle technology, and commercial driving by (1) meeting and exceeding industry standards and specifications; (2) continually interacting with the community and industry professionals through the use of industry-based advisory committees; and (3) a collaborative team spirit developed by way of personnel programs, which, together with facilities and services make ATI the benchmark for quality of life for its employees.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 431 Percent Admitted 75% Men Admitted 75% Women Admitted 73% Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,194 Native American 4 Asian 18 African American 487 Hispanic 32 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 900 Enrolled FullTime Graduates