General Information About Blue Ridge Community College
Blue Ridge Community College anticipates the educational needs of the central Shenandoah Valley, providing comprehensive programs and services within an environment of academic excellence.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,393 Native American 20 Asian 124 African American 321 Hispanic 235 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,011 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0