General Information About Blue Ridge Community College
Blue Ridge Community College anticipates the educational needs of the central Shenandoah Valley, providing comprehensive programs and services within an environment of academic excellence.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $3,024 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $900
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $2,000,173 Other Federal Grants $63,809 Scholarships & Fellowships $3,106,704 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $1,464,101 Average Grant Dollars Issued $324,322 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $1,553,352
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,393 Native American 20 Asian 124 African American 321 Hispanic 235 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,011 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0