General Information About Bluefield College
We passionately believe in service above self and seek to graduate students who can think critically, communicate effectively, and adapt readily to an ever-changing world. Bluefield College is a Christ-centered institution that is committed to helping develop the potential of every student. Our individualized attention to the academic, social, and spiritual needs of our students makes us unique among institutions of higher education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 835 Percent Admitted 41% Men Admitted 35% Women Admitted 45% Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 420 520 Math 420 530
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 17 20 English 16 21 Math 16 22
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,019 Native American 4.0 Asian 7.0 African American 196.0 Hispanic 14.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 577 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0