General Information About Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing
The mission of Bon Secours Memorial School of Nursing is to provide a quality program of nursing education designed to prepare reflective, caring, entry level practitioners and to assist in establishing a foundation for life-long learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Roman Catholic
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 23 Percent Admitted 26% Men Admitted 0% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 370 Native American 1.0 Asian 13.0 African American 46.0 Hispanic 12.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 193 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0